Sunday, January 1, 2012

Where did the year go???

2012......Where did last year go? I really thought I just started a blog and today I realized it has been a year since I have posted anything!! This year for us has been a whirlwind to say the least. Sooo lets have a quick replay. Landry started Kindergarten!! WOW! He really has no use for it and insist on reminding me every chance he gets. Libby started preschool and loves it but really feels like she should be in kindergarten! Lincoln is EVERYWHERE now. Into EVERYTHING! All the children have celebrated big milestones. Landry turned 5, which is a huge deal when your 4! Libby is potty trained, which is a really big deal when your a mom! And Lincoln made it to his first birthday, which is a really really big deal when you are the third child! Keith and I still struggle daily with how 2 parents are supposed to manage 3 children. My day has changed only slightly, I still clean and clean and feed and launder and clean. But now we spend alot of time in the car running from one school event to the next.

I have been resting today, doing a lot of nothing. I thought that I would take the first day of the new year easy because the next 364 days will be sheer madness. But here is my New Years resolutions....

I will lose 30 pds

I will organize and clean out my house, so that it actually looks like it does in my head.

I will be a perfect mom and the perfect wife.

I will win the lottery!

Ok who am I kidding?

revise......
I will win the lottery,get liposuction, bulldoze my house and buy a new one, hire a nanny and buy Keith a boat,then I will be the perfect mom and wife!
there thats better!
But for today.... I will sit here and enjoy the life of one simple mom!
Happy New years!

2 comments:

  1. I think we have mostly all the same resolutions!! :)

    I can't wait to read all about your adventures with 3 kids... I just have 2 and am barely keeping my head above water, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your next blog post on 01/2013!!

    ReplyDelete